The 3 Keys To MLM Lead Generation

mlm lead generationThe network marketing industry is an incredibly rewarding place to be, but it’s very likely that you may be struggling with something that affects so many marketers: you are likely having trouble generating leads for your MLM business.

We have all been there at one time, and it can be an absolutely discouraging experience.

You have this amazing opportunity, but you just can’t seem to get anyone interested enough to take notice.

I’ve learned these three “secrets” to MLM lead generation.

I really hesitate to even use the word secret because it gets so overused in our industry, but I’m going to make an exception here.

Become A Leader

I’m going to say it again. Become a leader. No one wants to follow a follower. People want to follow leaders, so if you are not a leader, then it’s time you become one…and quickly!

This has nothing to do with the number of sales you have, or how much money you make. This is about working on yourself and making yourself more valuable to others.

It’s about teaching and helping your prospects and your team.

As entrepreneurs, working on our ourselves is just as important as working on our business. This is something we have total control over, but is often overlooked.

The truth of the matter is that we are the only ones standing in our way!

Provide Value

Let’s be honest. No one cares how much money you made last month or last year. What people do care about is how you are going to help them be successful.

We must always be providing value to our prospects and our team. This is one of my favorite quotes:

“We must give without want before we can receive.”

I think that just about sums it up. Don’t overlook this because it is key to successful MLM lead generation.

We must always be giving to our prospects and teaching. Spend at least 80% of your time giving and providing value, and save your selling for the other 20%.

Don’t Come Across As Needy (Actually, Don’t BE Needy)

If there is one thing your prospects will see right through, it’s neediness.

There are so many people out there who are looking for what you have to offer, so there is no reason to be needy or to feel needy.

You have the opportunity for them, not the other way around. Value your time and don’t waste it by chasing people down to join your business.

Follow up is one thing. “Stalking” your prospects is quite another!

There are prospects everywhere, so have an attitude of abundance and you will be greatly rewarded!

There are a good deal of different factors surrounding MLM lead generation, but these three basic fundamentals are a good start.

These principles will help you build the foundation and the mindset to be able to attract good quality leads.

From there, the sky’s the limit!

To Your Success, Lynne and Chad

Leave Your Message At The Beep:

*

css.php